2016 Metro NY Chapter NBMBAA Scholarship
This is the Official Application for our annual scholarships for Undergraduate and Graduate students. Please complete all required fields.
In addition to completing the form, please email the following materials to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Essays (submit 2 separate pdf files; one for each essay question)
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
*Application and all required documents must be submitted by deadline date: November 20, 2015
To be eligible, each scholarship recipient must:
- Be an underrepresented minority
- Be a full or part time student enrolled in an accredited undergrad or graduate business program in the New York Metro area at the time the scholarship award is received
- Participate in at least 5 hours of community service and/or extra-curricular activity
- Complete online application and submit required documents via email
- Provide a personal biography and professional picture if selected to receive a scholarship
- Be a first-time scholarship award recipient.
- If you have any questions please email: email@example.com