NYUL’s STEM Bootcamp is a 12 week Saturday Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) program that will provide students an opportunity to learn how to design, build and develop an app using Infor’s Mongoose application development framework.
Over the 12 week program period students will engage in conversations about how technology aids in the development of applications for different areas of business and how it can be used to develop entrepreneurial opportunities or unlock potential within a corporation. Students will also have an opportunity to participate in culmination project to apply and showcase their skills and learning over the program period. Students who participate in the program will have access to future internship opportunities with Infor.
• Learn how to develop a business application
• Learn how to create databases for website and portal development
• Engage in individual and team experiential learning activities
• Visit a premier technology company
• Pitch their project/idea to see if can be utilized in the marketplace
• Have first-hand access to internship opportunities
(excluding Holiday weekends)
Sessions will be held at:
204 West 136th Street,
NY, NY 10030
Lunch & Metrocards will be provided for all selected participants